This Rascal: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Some say a dog is a man's best friend. However, in Rascal, it is not a dog that captures a boy's heart—but a raccoon. Scholars read about the boy and Rascal's adventures while they complete activities about the story. Activities include matching characters to descriptions, using adjectives to describe characters, and dividing words into syllables.
- Ask a local park ranger to speak to the class about raccoons
- Contains only a preview of a full novel study
- Asks readers to use Internet or library resources for research
- Incorporates math in an activity
- Includes a writing activity