Some species have one gender that is r-selected while the other is K-selected. A video focuses on growth rate and the difference between r-selected species and K-selected species. It includes a discussion of fecundity and carrying capacity.
3 Views 1 Download
- Discuss if humans are r- or K-selected based only on their growth rate and why this seems contradictory given the definition of each
- Requires prior knowledge of interpreting graphs
- Be aware that the comment section is public on YouTube
- The last in an 18-part series
- Includes easy-to-understand diagrams that help pupils absorb the content
- Provides closed captioning to help with note taking