Time to show what they know! Module five in a 14-part series about solids, liquids, and gases redirects to an interactive quiz. Learners test their skills on topics such as states of matter, phase changes, and Brownian Motion. With instant grading, individuals immediately know where they stand on these essential skills.
- Use this assessment as a formative check before moving forward in the unit
- Have learners write the questions and their answers to hand in the quiz or review answers as a class after each question
- The quiz cannot be printed, as it is an interactive
- The multiple-choice quiz contains all plausible answers to challenge scholars in their understanding of the concept
- Shows participants the correct answer and directs them to the video that discussed that topic