This Quadratics in Standard Form video also includes:
Get ready to set the standard! Pupils watch a video on how to graph a parabola from a quadratic in standard form without converting the form. Scholars learn how to find the axis of symmetry from the equation and from there the vertex. They continue to practice graphing 11 quadratics from standard form on the activity.
- Have individuals discuss the benefits of graphing using standard and vertex forms
- The class should be able to evaluate a function at a given value
- Third lesson in a quadratics unit with five parts
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Highlights an error that is made when using a calculator to evaluate a quadratic
- Contains an additional set of problems for extra practice