This Pythagoras video also includes:
Even Pythagoras couldn't explain it better. Scholars watch an informative video that shows how to solve for missing sides of a right triangle using the Pythagorean Theorem. It covers four examples: two for finding the hypotenuse and two for finding one of the legs.
- Apply the provided worksheet as homework
- Note that the resource is for learners studying for the GCSE
- Video assumes students use calculators to determine square roots to the nearest tenth
- Provides textbook examples and additional practice problems on the topic
- Shows each step of the work, making it easy to follow along
- Terminology differs slightly from those of US classrooms, such as right-angled triangles and Pythagoras' theorem