This Putting Ideas Together lesson plan also includes:
As part of their study of set design, theater arts students put together what they have learned so far and create a thumbnail sketch of a set that they feel captures the style and mood they want to project.
1 Collection 22 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Collect and post set design sketches about the classroom and ask class members to identify what they see as the tone and mood created by the set design
- The fifth in a 10-lesson unit on set design
- Instructors must find a one-panel cartoon to use with the lesson
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The sequence of the lessons ensures that designers have a solid understanding of how to combine line, texture, and color to create a particular tone or mood