This Punnett Squares and a Dihybrid Cross instructional video also includes:
Cats have a reputation for avoiding water, but did you know many cats love sinks? A video explains how to solve 16-square Punnett square problems with a dihybrid cross. It includes Mendel's Law of Segregation and Mendel's Law of Independent Assortment.
- Use handouts found at the publisher's website
- Requires prior knowledge of monohybrid Punnett square crosses as well as either percent, ratio, or probability
- It is helpful if pupils know FOIL from math class
- The sixteenth video in a series of 33
- Video works well in a traditional or a flipped classroom
- Creators monitor comments for foul language