This Puff Mobiles activity also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
You've probably heard of solar-powered cars, but what about wind-powered cars? Scholars build cars that can travel at least six feet. They can only use their breath to move the car—so, obviously, a sail might be a good feature for the cars to have.
- If available, invite an engineer to give a presentation about automobile design
- Needs materials, such as straws and Life Savers candies
- A bit of preparation is necessary prior to the lesson
- Lists some optional activity variations
- Defines relevant terminology