This Pudd'nhead Wilson: Anticipation Guide lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Get your pupils thinking about some of the big ideas present in Mark Twain's Pudd'nhead Wilson with this anticipation guide. Learners decided if they believe a series of statements are true or false. A discussion follows.
6 Views 5 Downloads
- This may not take up an entire class period, so consider pairing the anticipation guide with a survey and scan of the novel or a reading of the first few pages
- Note that the first few steps listed are preparatory steps a teacher might make when creating an anticipation guide
- Includes clear steps for how to create and implement an anticipation guide
- The student worksheet is provided