Fan the flames of inspiration by teaching energy conservation! The video's narrator explains the core ideas of PS3B, Conservation of Energy and Energy Transfer. Discover what pupils throughout the grade levels should know about energy and how it moves in and out of a system.
- Steal these demonstrations! Each one can provide essential learning from an inquiry-based scenario
- Use the video to start a discussion among your peers of the language and expectations of energy education in the physical science classroom
- Presents the video from the standpoint of instruction that has already covered types and sources of energy
- Scenarios discussed in the video provide many opportunities to illustrate the nature of energy
- Follows the evolution of student thinking from early elementary energy concepts through high school