Where do we put the organisms that don't fit in the other eukarya groups? We call them protists. A video explains why there is so much variety within the kingdom and the few things they do have in common with each other.
11 Views 5 Downloads
- Show examples of protists and see if students can guess what they have in common, from harmless kelp to the organism that causes malaria
- Be aware that YouTube videos have comments open to the public
- Video best fits as an introduction to protists
- Video is the fourth in a six-part series
- Provides closed captioning to help viewers better understand the material
- Includes high-quality photos