Protists carry out around 40 percent of all photosynthesis on Earth. Pupils view a presentation focused entirely on protists. It focuses on reproduction, structure, function, the benefits, and the dangers introduced by these tiny plants.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Print slide 13 for pupils to label and add to their science journals
- Go into more detail on the many products that include algae such as toothpaste and ice cream
- Relies on prior knowledge of plants
- Includes high-quality photos of protists at both the cellular level as well as in larger arrangements
- Highlights the diversity within the group