Only about two percent of DNA codes for protein. The video walks through the process of protein synthesis. It breaks down both transcription and translation into multiple steps.
7 Views 12 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create additional practice solving for the sequence of amino acids using the translation chart
- Give pupils a DNA sequence and have them solve for the proper RNA sequence that would align
- Relies on prior knowledge of proteins, nucleotides, and polymerase
- Includes closed captioning for ease of note taking
- Succinct overview of the concept