This Protein Synthesis presentation also includes:
Watson and Crick built the first model of DNA in the 1950s, and our understanding of DNA since then continues to grow exponentially. Scholars learn about protein synthesis by observing a presentation and completing a worksheet. Both walk viewers step by step through the process of building a new protein.
- Add the diagram on slide five to science journals
- Find a DNA base pair game online that works with your available technology for pupils to play
- Relies on prior knowledge of cells, prokaryotes, and eukaryotes
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Very thorough worksheet containing 86 questions over the 59 slides
- Highlights vocabulary words and key concepts in different colors for emphasis