This Proportions with Angle Bisectors: Lesson video also includes:
Half at one end becomes proportional on the other. As part of a basic geometry playlist, the video introduces the Angle Bisector Theorem. The presentation uses the theorem to find missing lengths in triangles.
7 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Develop a proof for the Angle Bisector Theorem
- Individuals should be able to solve proportions
- Pupils should know the definition of an angle bisector
- Links to other videos and resources about angle bisectors
- Shows the algebra required in the example problems