This Proportional Relationships lesson plan also includes:
Challenge the class to determine whether two quantities are proportional. The second lesson in a unit of 22 has class members decide if two quantities have a proportional relationship. If a proportional relationship exists, the pupils determine the constant of proportionality.
- Use current local prices for frozen yogurt
- Provide some additional proportional reasoning problems for practice
- Classmates should be familiar with ratios and equivalent ratios
- Includes double number lines to find equivalent ratios
- Answer key shows tables used to check for proportionality