Show young learners that water is a unique compound with one-of-a-kind properties. The second video in an eight-part series analyzes the life-supporting properties of water. It discusses water as a solvent, adhesion and cohesion properties, density, the heat of vaporization, surface temperature, and heat capacity.
- Use a graphic organizer to encourage your classes to organize the information and record examples
- Include the video as part of a review for the assessment
- There is a large amount of information included in the video; pause the video as necessary if you expect learners to record notes
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Uses animations to demonstrate the properties of water
- Gives a detailed account of each property and how it is important