What are the properties that can be associated with the definite integral? The AP Calculus video lists nine properties of the definite integral and provides explanations of why the properties hold for integrals in language that is simple to understand.
- Use the video to provide the AP Calculus class with the properties, then use the class period to apply the properties
- Stop the video after each property and provide a concrete example
- The class should be able to distinguish between function notation and multiplication notation
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- The presenter makes the connection between integration and mathematical operators
- The instructor writes on the screen everything he says