The properties of matter including buoyancy, viscosity, density, pressure, and more are explained in a video that also describes the various principles and laws that are associated with each property.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- The narrator mentions glass is a liquid and what this belief is based on; however, years after the video was produced, this belief was proven wrong, so research the debate and how it was finally settled
- Be aware that YouTube comments include language that is not appropriate for the classroom
- Requires prior knowledge of the states of matter and other more basic properties of matter
- Video is the second in a 14-part series
- Includes high-quality graphics to illustrate the topics
- Provides closed captioning and a view of the speaker for the hearing impaired