Nothing ruins a good sentence like a disagreement between a pronoun and its antecedent! Clear up awkward phrasing in your learners' writing with a helpful reference sheet that notes correct and incorrect ways to use singular pronouns.
21 Views 19 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have learners keep a copy of the sheet in their language arts binder for quick reference
- Use in an introductory lecture on pronoun-antecedent agreement
- Does not include exercises for learners to practice their skills
- Contains color which may obscure text if printed in black and white
- Uses sentences with science content as examples
- Provides a word bank with common singular pronouns, including anybody, anything, and everyone