Prokaryotes claim the title of the most numerous organisms on earth. The video, part of a Fuse School Biology playlist, focuses on the differences between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells. It highlights the structure and function for each part of both types of cells.
- Have pupils write down the main ideas of the video listed at 3:05
- Create a Venn diagram comparing prokaryotes and eukaryotes
- Relies on prior knowledge of cells, nucleus, and surface area
- Highlights vocabulary throughout
- Provides a transcript to help with note taking