Have you ever wanted to shoot someone out of a canon? This simulation gives you that chance! In addition to a human, you can shoot a car, a piano, a cannon ball, and many other items. Scholars set the angle, initial speed, mass, air resistance, and placement of both the cannon and the target.
- Make a mini catapult in class and try to control the projectile
- Apply this to various sports such as table tennis, football, baseball, basketball, soccer, volleyball, etc.
- Requires Flash 9 or later
- Provides links to more than 50 teacher-created lessons that use the simulation
- Translates into more than 40 languages, offering versatility
- Includes a document with an overview of the simulation, how to simplify it, and insights into student thinking