Five questions make up an interactive designed to boost the multiplication of fraction skills. An assortment of color-coded fraction blocks assists participants to find the right answer. Question types include multiple-choice and fill in the blank. Peers discuss the final question.
- Encourage pupils to use their notes and scratch paper while they work
- Give participants the option to work independently or with a partner
- After everyone has had a chance to complete the interactive, facilitate a grand conversation covering question five
- Learners should know how to multiply fractions and work with fraction models
- Correct answers appear if incorrect responses are chosen
- Hints and detailed information is provided through links
- Fraction models can be challenging to count