This Production Possibilities Curve and Opportunity Cost instructional video also includes:
What happens when the resources used as part of a production possibilities curve are not easily adaptable to produce both goods? Watch as an economics instructor uses an example of an economy producing pizzas and robots in order to answer this question.
- Include video on a class website so learners can have constant access to review concept
- Not best as a stand-alone lesson, as video moves very quickly through content
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Illustrates difference between constant opportunity cost and increasing opportunity cost
- Excellent resource for reviewing the concept of a production possibilities curve