This Production Possibilities Curve lesson plan also includes:
Demonstrate the important economic principles of the production possibilities curve, including how to calculate opportunity cost and graph curves by using a table or calculation. Learners use a variety of methods, including videos, worksheets, readings, and a few hands-on activities to reinforce the economics concepts.
- Differentiate for English learners by enabling captions on the YouTube videos
- Interactive activity requires pupils to fill out teacher and personal information; the program emails teachers the scholar's results
- The link to the worksheet and teacher key works, but only under the Resource List section, not the Process section
- Includes an assessment to test comprehension of the concepts
- Incorporates an activity that actively teaches the concepts while also engaging high schoolers and allowing them to learn by doing