Examine one cause and its effect in-depth. To complete this graphic organizer, learners write down a topic, the cause, the effect, and a brief analysis of the cause and effect relationship.
54 Views 28 Downloads
- Copy this on both sides of a page so that learners can examine two causes and their effects
- Have individuals fill this out when preparing to write in-depth about cause and effect relationships; they can use the analysis they do on this organizer to help them build a stronger essay or other written piece
- Some pupils may need additional scaffolding, especially when determining and writing about the implication of the cause and effect relationship
- Asks individuals to draw a conclusion from the cause and effect relationship rather than just asking for the cause and effect
- The organizer is generic and could be used with just about any subject matter