This Procedural Amendments: Amendments III, IV, and V lesson plan also includes:
So many US Constitution clauses, so little time. The 17th installment in a 20-part series teaches pupils about the Third, Fourth, and Fifth Amendments. Learning through activities such as group work, connecting to current events, and classroom discussion helps make the concept clear.
- Break learners into groups and role play a theoretical court case that involves the Third, Fourth, or fFfth Amendments
- Assign the readings as homework and discuss in class the next day
- No additional prep work required before beginning the teaching process
- It's easy to create a test based on the resource through provided comprehension questions and answer key
- The variety of activities helps to keep learning exciting and interesting
- Each essay includes scaffolding, enabling scholars to feel supported while reading