This Problems? Working it Out lesson plan also includes:
Working in pairs, set designers take turns sharing their sketches, explaining how their renderings articulate their concept, and receiving feedback on concerns and questions.
1 Collection 8 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Model appropriate feedback using a sample set
- Class members should have experience giving constructive feedback
- Ninth in a 10-lesson unit on set design
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Offers individuals a chance to express their concerns and get feedback from another designer