This Problem Solving Plan, Mental Math: The Perfect Lemonade 2 interactive also includes:
Drink in this resource. Young problem solvers investigate a different way of looking at the problem of filling four liters of water from a three-liter cylinder and a five-liter cylinder. Isometric grids help with this understanding.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Complete The Perfect Lemonade 1 lesson before attempting this task
- Requires a free CK-12 account
- Learners will likely need support using isometric grids
- Provides instant feedback to questions
- Challenge questions guide a step-by-step solution to problem