This Problem Solving Plan, Mental Math: The Perfect Lemonade 1 interactive also includes:
Find the perfect amount of water for lemonade. Scholars solve the famous problem of measuring four liters of water using a three-liter container and a five-liter container. An interactive allows users to see each step of the solution.
8 Views 6 Downloads
- Consider having learners develop their own versions of the problem for classmates to solve
- Provide manipulatives for pupils to use in solving the given problem before using the interactive to see the solutio
- Interactive requires free CK-12 account for access
- Graphics and animations promote understanding of the solution
- Provides link to YouTube video on problem-solving strategies