Pupils learn how to use the rule of multiplication in genetics. The instructor shares some sample problems and shows viewers how to arrive at the correct answer. They then learn how to apply the rule of addition to genetics as well, working sample problems again. Video 24 in a series of 31.
- Follow up with more genetic problems using probability
- Partner with a math teacher to see if genetics problems could be included in math class for a nice cross-curricular lesson
- Teacher needs a computer, access to the Internet, and a way to project the videos
- Video 24 in a series of 31
- Video contains sample problems, where teachers can pause and allow scholars to work their answers
- Simple and easy explanation of applying probability to genetics