This Probability and Relative Frequency assessment also includes:
Go ahead and take a chance. Given the probability of an event, scholars determine the frequency of the event out of a sample. The part of a review series for the General Certificate of Secondary Education math assessment asks classmates to determine the probability of a complement to an event. The class also determines missing probabilities in a table given a description of the model and other probabilities.
- Ask class members to develop a probability question that would go with a given calculation
- Individuals should know the sum of all the probabilities is one
- Expects pupils are comfortable multiplying multi-digit numbers
- The answer key shows a way to multiply by decimals without a calculator
- Video covers very similar problems to the ones that are on the worksheet