The probability is high that your class loves an informative video lesson. The lesson begins with a discussion of vocabulary related to probability and acceptable ways to present a probability. The presenter wraps up the instruction with examples showing how to calculate a simple probability.
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video lesson as homework; use class time for practice
- Create a large probability number line like the one shown in the lesson to hang on your wall
- Consider monitoring the YouTube comments if making available for independent viewing
- Emphasizes the correct statistical notation
- Offers clear explanations with strong visual support