This Probability video also includes:
Simple probability can be quite simple. An instructive video describes how to determine probabilities by considering possible outcomes. It uses a variety of contexts as examples to cover the topic.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide the video to classmates struggling with basic probability
- Note that the video is for learners studying for the GCSE and references taking the test
- Scholars should be familiar with two-way tables
- Includes a worksheet with additional practice problems
- Narrator misspeaks in the first section of the video, confusing orange and white, which may perplex viewers