Zombies eat your brain, and so do prions. The video explains the similarities between zombies and prions. It then focuses on the way prions form, spread, and the dangers associated with them. It concludes with common prion illnesses and how we prevent their spread.
- Graph the spread of Kuru
- Map the spread of mad cow disease
- YouTube comments are open to the public, so preview any comments that might appear when you show the video in class as some contain curse words
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides closed captioning in English, French, German, and Spanish
- Includes connections to zombies and cannabalism, which is sure to capture the attention of students