This Prime Numbers instructional video also includes:
The only factor to consider in determining prime numbers is the factors of the number. Young mathematicians learn to identify prime numbers. They see that a prime number is any number with only one and itself as its factors.
7 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have learners create graphic organizers classifying numbers as prime or composite
- Scholars must be able to find factors of numbers
- Note that the video does not use the term composite number
- Includes a separate worksheet of practice problems
- Thorough explanations are easy to understand