This Practicing Empathy lesson plan also includes:
Spread the love with a heart-warming lesson plan about Jeffrey Wright, a physics teacher who helps his class cultivate empathy by himself being an empathetic role model. After watching a video about how Jeffrey works his magic, class members discuss social and emotional learning and the role of empathy inside and outside the classroom.
- Use with colleagues as a professional development session
- Have learners select and describe someone who impacts their community in the same way Mr. Wright does
- Internet connection required to view the video
- The resource is applicable to a variety of subjects, including education, English language arts, social studies
- Provides helpful supplemental articles linked at the bottom