This Powerpoint Grading Rubric printable & template also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Do your class members ever focus too much on graphics or animations when designing a PowerPoint presentation? Have you ever come across a presentation filled with great information, but found it difficult to read because of color choices and background images? Steer your learners away from these bad habits by providing them with important PowerPoint skills standards to consider when designing a presentation.
- Use as a guide when designing your own grading rubric that includes your preference for point structure and other standards you feel are important to add
- Includes several important criteria for assessment
- Standards for each criteria are clearly conveyed
- May wish to weigh content more heavily, or add more standards requiring high-quality information