This Power Systems & Efficiency printables also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Are you looking for a reading resource about the efficiency of power systems? Here is one that introduces the output/input ratio, measurement of energy by joules or calories, and efficiency ratings. For STEM classes that are learning about power systems, this would be a useful handout.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website.It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Part of larger unit on technology by the Texas State Energy Conservation Office
- Well-organized and attractive format
- Adaptable to Common Core State Standards for literacy in science and technical subjects
- Doesn't stand alone very well, but as the intended introduction to a mini unit on technology, it is a valuable resource