Discover the power to simplify expressions. Viewers learn how to simplify expressions involving powers of exponents. The video covers five examples of this type of problem.
7 Views 6 Downloads
- Use the video to introduce the power rule for exponents
- Learners need to have experience with the product of exponents
- Individuals should also be able to work with expressions involving negative exponents
- Instruction accounts for variable bases and exponents in addition to numerical bases and exponents
- Shows multiple ways to simplify each example expression
- Some pupils may have trouble following along, as the narrator speaks at a very fast pace