Can your class explain the changes in energy during a chemical reaction? Map them out with a video from JFR Science's playlist. The narrator discusses in detail how to create, manipulate, and use a potential energy diagram.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Add the video to the early portion of a reaction rates lesson to get the class comfortable with the terminology
- Have learners create a sample diagram from the video for their notes
- Viewers should have an understanding of exothermic reactions, reversible reactions, and energy concepts
- The resource maps reaction diagrams, giving pupils added insight into their components
- Explanations for key terms are clear and concise