This Postwar Tension and Triumph unit also includes:
Go get the American Dream lifestyle! The 19th lesson in a 22-part series exploring American history shows learners the post-WWII economic boom. Using primary sources, photographs, and cartoons, groups discuss their findings and present them to the class using a graphic organizer.
- Assign group members based on individual strengths to facilitate cooperative learning
- Play post-WWII music in the classroom during group work for ambiance
- Adjust lesson to use today's technology
- Resource provides detailed assessment rubric for teacher implementation
- Lesson includes printable primary sources for use in class