This Post- Assessment: Transport Systems in Animals and Plants assessment also includes:
A little bit of this and a little bit of that. The final lesson of the 21-part unit assesses learners on each animal and plant system. The test covers the basics of each system and focuses on key vocabulary from the unit.
7 Views 4 Downloads
- Create another version of the assessment without the choices to use as a review
- Have pupils review their learning journals from the unit to study for the assessment
- Requires knowledge of all plant and animal systems
- Uses both open- and closed-ended type questions
- Highlights all concepts from the unit