This Poor Unfortunate Theater: Crash Course Theater #48 video also includes:
Sometimes it's impossible to keep up with the Joneses. Scholars watch video 48 in the Crash Course Theater and Drama series that describes poor theater, which takes out the typical lights, costume, and sets that rich theater includes. Viewers learn how Jerzy Grotowski's Poor Theater existed as a nontraditional method in which actors opened themselves completely to their roles.
- Create a graphic organizer for keeping notes while watching
- Includes discussion of religion
- Describes a play with a headless dummy and other scenes that may be sensitive topics
- Includes quotes and images of influential people to the topic
- Gives examples of plays and dramas along with a description of them