It's important to know the names of things. Scholars learn about vocabulary related to polynomials by viewing an educational video. They watch as the narrator completes a table identifying the name, leading coefficient, constant term, and degree of different polynomials.
- Have the class create a word wall
- Pause the video to have pupils fill in the table before viewing the answers
- Familiarity with algebraic terms is beneficial
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Provides definitions for relevant terminology
- Gives thorough explanations