Discover why polymers were created and how their creation saved the elephants with a short video about commercial polymers, ethene and ethylene, addition reactions, ethene-based polymers, addition polymerization and condensation reactions, and proteins and other natural polymers.
- Create an outline to assist students with note taking
- Remember YouTube comments are open to the public and may contain information or language that is inappropriate for your class
- Requires prior knowledge of chemical compounds
- 45th in a series of 46 videos
- Provides easily understood diagrams
- Video offers flexibility and is great for either a flipped or traditional classroom
- Includes closed captioning