This Polling and Public Opinion lesson plan also includes:
Polls are ubiquitous in American politics, but just how reliable and equal are they? A video-driven resource helps learners discuss the question by examining what pollsters and pundits say. Extension activities involve evaluating the differences between types of polls and creating their own.
- Use video clips to explore the differences between polls
- Have class members create their own polls based on their learnings
- Pupils must be able to view the video clips to complete the activities
- Resource allows for real-world application
- Videos include discussion activities to develop understanding