An item that lasts forever becomes truly priceless. The video teaches about the political theories pondered by William Morris. Featuring primary sources, visual aids, and an interesting narrative, scholars are both entertained and educated about government concepts.
- Differentiate for English learners by enabling subtitles
- The eighth in a series on government and philosophy
- Some visuals may need censorship depending on your individual classroom
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- The narration uses charismatic tone and language to keep attention spans
- Primary source usage helps teach high schoolers the value of these types of sources
- The video appeals to both auditory and visual learners