Are politicians destined to be corrupt, or is there hope for morality in the political world? Use the video to teach pupils Rousseau's theories behind corruption in Western civilization. The visuals help to further enhance understanding.
4 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Conduct a debate about morality and corruption as well as Rousseau's views; ask learners to relate these theories to the world today
- Make sure to view the content beforehand, as some of it may need censoring depending on the age group and maturity level of your individual classroom
- The fifth in a series about government
- The narrator keeps the video interesting and holds viewers' attention
- Creates many connections to the world today, making learning meaningful
- A variety of examples for each concept appeal to an array of watchers