Friedrich Hayek is known for his theories on the connection between economics and political science—and the way they influence each other. An informative video describes Hayek's political philosophy and his views on the importance of a free market. Visual aids help create a meaningful learning experience that is both educational and entertaining.
- Differentiate for English learners by enabling subtitles
- Extend learning by providing pupils with real-world market scenarios and asking them Hayek's perspective for each
- Consider collaborating with an economics teacher or department to produce an integrated lesson plan
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- The narrator keeps the video fresh and interesting
- An example of how political theory influences politicians and United States history helps pupils learn to make connections
- The video presents Friedrich Hayek's viewpoints in a variety of ways